Great Dollar Tree Buys

First, there are so many 'dollar' stores.  Here, I am only talking about Dollar Tree.  I will be writing other posts about great buys at Family Dollar and 99 cent stores :)


#1 - Greeting Cards

 Greeting cards are so expensive!  But, an affordable option is at your local Dollar Tree!  They have birthday cards, get well cards, and so much more.  You can't go wrong with picking up a card here.  And, yes, they do come with an envelope as well.  They are plain, so don't expect to find a ton of glitter, ribbon, lace, and extras.  If you're looking for a simple card though, this place is great.

#2 - Glasses, vases, and mugs

 Recently, my husband and I received a gift of kitchen utensils which was great.  Unfortunately we didn't have anywhere to store them so I used a big cup until I could find a replacement.  Coincidentally, I was at the Dollar Tree shopping for something else when I ran across the perfect glass vase for only $1.  They also have thick margarita glasses, mugs, and cups.

#3 - Seasonal decor

Every time I need a quick, last-minute decoration, I head to the Dollar Tree.  Some items are cheaper than others (as far as quality), but you won't be disappointed by the number of high quality items they have in stock.

#4 - Gift bags and accessories (ribbons, tissue)

While I make it a point to recycle, not a lot of people do and what's worse is that a typical bag costs upwards of $3, but not at the Dollar Tree.  If you're looking for a more affordable option, you can't go wrong with the Dollar Tree.  I've seen the same low quality bag at more popular stores selling for 3 or 4 dollars while it remains only $1 at the Dollar Tree.

#5 - Candles

Candles are so expensive, but not here!  A lot of the time, the scent of candles can be overwhelming so if that's a concern for you then candles from the Dollar Tree could work for you.  They are cheaper and smell a bit less so the scent does not overwhelm your home.  Some candles are more basic and some are in decorative glasses.

#6 - Envelopes

You can get a box of 40 business sized envelopes for $1 at Dollar Tree!  This is an AMAZING deal!  Don't pay more elsewhere!




Did I miss anything?

What items do you try to buy strictly at the Dollar Tree?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review