Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

ORIGINAL POST (2/6/13):

I bought my first Louis Vuitton bag from Saks and purchased a Speedy 30. The 25 was too small and the 30 was just right. I thought the bag was perfect until....

I put all my things into my purse and started toting it around and I did NOT like the way the bottom of the bag drooped. It was also very hard to find anything in my bag because everything was all over the place!! I put my bag away until I could find a solution.

I started looking into purse organizers specifically for my Speedy and ran across www.pimpmyspeedy.com I was hesitant to buy from here but I am beyond satisfied! The shipping was fast and the overall price including shipping was a bargain.

When I received the organizer, it did have a very strong "new" smell so I aired it out for two days before using. Once I placed it in by bag, the organizer completely took away the problem of the drooping of the bottom of the bag and it keeps all of my things handy. If I would change anything, I would make the inside sections of the organizer as durable as the outside of the organizer but this isn't a big deal at all. I love the side black mesh pockets, which I store my chap-stick which I am always using.

Out of 10 stars, I would give this organizer a 9.5. It was the perfect match for my Louis Vuitton bag and I have recommended this site to friends already and highly recommend it! I'd like to buy their Pillow Stuffer next which comes in custom sizes to keep the shape of your bag when stored away.

SIDE NOTE: The organizer does come in other colors other than red.

Shop at: www.pimpmyspeedy.com



My actual organizer:


UPDATE 10/04/2017:


I originally wrote this post more than 4 years ago!!!  I'm happy to report it has received the most views of all of my posts and even more happy to report I STILL use this organizer and it is in GREAT condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review