DIY Flower Girl Basket




This project was very, very simple. I bought a flower girl basket from Michael's and then bought a few fake flowers and some floral tape as well for a total of about $20 per flower girl basket (of course after using coupons!). The 40% off coupon helps a lot at Michael's. At least as of the date I am writing this post, if you sign up for their emails or download their app, you should ALWAYS have a 40% coupon at your disposal.

Once you have the flowers, estimate how high you want them and you can cut the flowers with scissors. I made a tiny bouquet and placed it in the middle and then tossed in flowers around it to complete the bouquet. After the wedding, I would recommend using the floral tape for the entire thing, unlike what I did. One of my flower girls was very rough and was playing around and dropped the basket and a lot of the flowers came out - or you could try a Styrofoam bottom and stick the flowers in there. Overall though, this was a great money-saving route to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review