Biore Charcoal Pore Strips

Hey Guys!

I've always had a problem with blackheads on my nose, so have tried several options over the years and none have really worked.

I hadn't tried anything recently and saw a new product- Biore Charcoal Pore Strips.  I have seen their strips in the past but not these charcoal ones, so decided to give them a try.  I uploaded a picture below where you can see some of the strip stuck to my nose after I removed it.  To be fair, this happened when I added a tiny bit of water to make taking off the strip more bearable.  If you remove the strip without adding any water, you will notice less residue.  Either way, it comes off pretty easily.

Six strips come in a box.  After using them I noticed that they seems to irritate my nose more than the regular ones.  But, the regular ones always left my nose very red as well...  If you look at my picture below, you can see my irritated nose.

And, for most of the strips, it really just looked like I was removing baby hairs than blackheads - not ideal!

I tilted the strips to the side after each use to really get a good look at what was being removed, and I couldn't see many (if any) blackheads left on the strips, but there was definitely hair that was removed.  Out of the six strips (1 box) I used, there was only one time I looked at the strip and thought, "Wow, it removed a lot of black heads!".  The other five strips were pretty disappointing.

Overall, it seems like the strips were semi-effective, but they are very expensive.  I don't think I would buy these again and, ultimately, don't recommend them to readers.  If you do buy them, my experience is that the strips are not miracle workers by any means.  They may remove some blackheads, or loosen some so you can remove them yourself afterward, but (for me) they don't remove all of your blackheads.

Link to original product: http://www.biore.com/en-US/dont-be-dirty/charcoal-pore-strips?gclid=CjwKCAiAqbvTBRAPEiwANEkyCCRllAy6jDptdys_Qlx-EYNMh1hwWwJvrthE6-WMCcI3sVkfXRmL1BoC8FgQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review