White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel by Erno Laszio

Hello Everyone!

This review is about an exfoliating facial peel by Erno Laszlo.  I did receive this product for testing purposes, however this is an honest review of the product.  If you want to read more about the product, here is the link to their website: https://www.ernolaszlo.com/collection/white-marble/white-marble-dual-phase-vitamin-c-peel.html

October 23, 2017

I have used the peel twice now, along with the translucence cream.  When you first put on "Step 1" it feels a bit grainy, but not too tough on your skin.  You are supposed to rub it in, gently, for 3 minutes, then add "Step 2".  When I put on "Step 2", which is the activator, I get a warm sensation that I was taken back by at first.  You then rub it in for a minute and gently wash off.

After two uses, my impression so far is that it is a nice, relaxing peel to use.  I was afraid at first because I thought a 'peel' might include some harsh process.  I hadn't used a peel before, so I was hesitant.  But, after using this product, I can tell you it wasn't a bad experience at all.  The peel makes your skin feel really nice afterward and my skin seems brighter so far, but I think it's a bit too early to make that claim.  I am not thrilled about the price of this product, but I am going to keep track of how many uses it gives me that way I can report that back once I finish the product.  I have been using it once a week so far.  And, the directions do say to use it weekly.

One small annoyance is that the directions for this product aren't on the products themselves.  Instead, they come on a little paper.  I prefer the directions be on the product so I have less clutter, but that's just my opinion.  Not a big deal, but would be nice not to have to have the instructions separate than the products.  I'll post more next week!

October 29, 2017

Today was my third use of this product!  I am trying to keep track of how many uses this product provides to see if it's worth paying the price!  It's a relaxing product and feels so pleasant to use, but I'm still not sure if it is worth the hefty price tag.  I will say that even though the directions aren't on the product, it is a very simple process to remember - Step 1 for 3 minutes, then Step 2 for one minute.

I do wish there were more instruction on how much of Step 1 or Step 2 to use on your face.  What I have been doing is just using what I think feels right.  I've ran across other reviews talking about a scoop, but I didn't get that, so I am not sure what they are referring to.

January 11, 2018

I just tried this product again today (and have been using it over the past few months.  My skin feels softer after using it and I really do like the product.  I am almost out of it so I estimate this product will last you 4-5 months with weekly use, which is recommended.  Considering the cost, ultimately, I don't suggest this product.  It is a good product, but I think better options exist.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review