Air Wick Magnolia 4 in 1 Air Freshener (Magnolia and Cherry Blossom fragrance)

Hi Everyone, today I'm reviewing this air freshener:


As usual, this post is an honest review.  I haven't received payment or any free products for writing this review.

If I had to rate this product from 1-5, I'd go with 1 stars.  I would really hope to be able to give 0 stars if possible.  This is a very low review, but I'll expand upon my reasoning for this below.

I was surprised to find the ratings for this product is generally high across several websites, but the reason I give it a low review and won't buy it again is because it lingers in the air.  You may take that to mean the scent stays in the air for quite some time, but that is not what I mean.  By 'lingering', I mean, you can actually see the spray in the air and it quickly falls over everything, everywhere.  Even after only spraying this for a second as high up in the air as I can, you an see that it slowly drops to the floor.  If you spray for 3-4 seconds, let's say in a bathroom, the smell and the chemicals falling down will make you unable to breath and I'm afraid this may be dangerous.  I don't know if this is dangerous, but spraying a room, then running out before you breath so you don't end up coughing doesn't seem like something I want to be doing all the time.

Although this product was only $1 at my local Dollar Tree, I won't buy this again.  It caused me and my husband to cough anytime we used it, accidentally inhaling the fumes, and it gets into our dogs water and food bowls if sprayed anywhere close to them.  

I'm sure the oils are a much better option, but I haven't used them yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review