Homemade pumpkin seeds

 This past halloween I finally carved my own pumpkin and since I love pumpkin seeds so much and try to waste as least as I can, I decided to try making my own homemade pumpkin seeds. It worked out really well and was really easy!

While you are gutting your pumpkin, just save the seeds (and the pumpkin gooze) in a bowl. After you're done with your pumpkin carving, you can roast the seeds later.

Just try to get as much goo off the seeds as you can. Then dry them, add some oil and salt, put them in the oven at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes, and that's it!

About halfway through, turn the seeds and mix them around in the pan.

Here's a before and after:


The taste of homemade seeds are way better than store-bought seeds in my opinion. If I carve a pumpkin next year I will definitely make some homemade seeds again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review