H-E-B Quick Oats versus Steel Cut Oats


1.) HEB Quick and Easy Steel Cut Oats

These are really good and healthy for you! I know a few people don't like the texture but I do! You can add granola, raisins, a little brown sugar, cinnamon, and so many other things to make it taste better if you don't like the taste alone. I personally like the taste alone but will also add things to my oats every now and then.

2.) HEB Quick Oats

I made these and they only take ONE minute to make and I really did not taste a difference between the steel cut oats and the quick oats. I think it was just a tiny bit more watery and the texture was not as great as the steel cut oats. Overall, the trade off of saving the time is well worth it and I will likely buy quick oats from now on because they are so quick, easy and healthy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review