It Works! Wraps

I decided to try It Works! Ultimate Body Applicators because a friend was selling them. I had seen them for a long time but always thought it was a silly product and a scam. But, I decided to give it a try and remain optimistic. This review was written after trying the wrap 3 times. I am on an auto ship plan for 3 months, which It Works! has you sign up for, unless you pay a cancellation fee. Below is the box I received in the mail which is really cute.











In the end, I did see results but it took 8 wraps or so. I can't be positive if it was the wraps, my workouts, or a combination of both. One thing I can say though, is the wraps motivated me to workout! While I cannot say POSITIVELY it the wraps is what did it for me, my friends and family have tried the wraps also. One family member said it helped minimize a bulge she had on her leg. She didn't work out so the bulge on her leg was just from the wraps. I also have another family member that reported results from using it around her stomach.

I loved the products so much that after completing my 3 month period, I signed up as a distributor :)

If you are interested in the wraps also, sign up or send me questions at allisonjune.myitworks.com

I will review each product as I go so stay tuned! All review are 100% honest. For example, I am NOT going to say these wraps work for everyone. I think if you already have a pretty flat stomach with no stretch marks or sagging, the wraps are probably NOT for you. The wraps, from my own use and the feedback from others' use, is more for those that have cellulite, loose skin, etc. I personally do not feel the wraps help with any type of WEIGHT LOSS and the wraps are NOT marketed that way. They are to tighten and firm, not lose weight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review