Dollar Shave Club

I had seen the Dollar Shave Club on Facebook for a while and thought it was such a great value! My husband spends about $18 for 4 of his razors and mine are about $15 for 4, but Dollar Shave Club gives you 4 blades and a handle for only $6! This includes shipping.

I finally took the plunge and ordered from Dollar Shave Club. If you want to sign up, you can visit the link below and check out their different packages/plans.
dollarshaveclub.com/ref/3hmw6/E74F3C
http://shaved.by/dtg0o


Right now, I am getting 4 blades per month with a handle for $6, but you can change the frequency at any time. I may end up changing this to every other month. When I signed up, my box was here within 3 days and came with a neat little box and this member handbook below.

The blades work extremely well and I am so glad I joined. It saves me money and time. Now this is one less thing I have to worry about purchasing at the store.




I loved my $6 pack so much that I decided to try the next level up which is the Executive package. The executive blades also come with more blades and a straight edge.


The design looks great! The handle is different for the executive package. I like that it is silver versus black but I do think the handles should be interchangeable if possible to reduce waste. Maybe that will be a future change?

Either package you choose, the price is a very good value and is cheaper than comparable store-bought brands.

My husband and I both love these razors!!!

dollarshaveclub.com/ref/3hmw6/E74F3C
http://shaved.by/dtg0o

UPDATE - 2018

It has been 2 years since I have first ordered from DSC & I still love this company.  I have temporarily stopped monthly shipments because we have built up a nice stock and don't need the monthly or even 'every other month' shipments.  As soon as we get down to one box though, I will definitely continue order razors from DSC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review