DIY Entrance Decoration for Wedding

If you're looking for a great DIY Entrance Decoration for your wedding or quinceneara, here is what I used at my wedding. The first photo was taken at Michael's where I bought the three bowls needed. I bought a large bowl for the bottom tier, a medium one for the middle tier, and a small bowl for the top tier.

 I bought pink water beads at Wal-Mart and since they ran out, bought clear ones at Dollar General and mixed them together since my color was light pink. I added 3 (fake) rose buds in the bottom glass with 3 LED lights, 2 roses & 2 lights in the middle bowl, and 1 rose & 1 light in the top glass bowl. 

The total cost of this was around $40.00 and since everything belongs to us, we get to keep everything. Win-win for us.

To the left of the decoration, we had our guest book and engagement photo. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review