China Glaze Orange Review





I bought this from Sally's Beauty Supply for $5.49. I can't say I loved this nail polish. For a more expensive nail polish, it reminds me of a Claire's nail polish I bought- it looks like you painted it on with a marker especially if you only use one coat. With another coat on top, the look is improved and with a clear coat it looks great. I won't be buying this color again but will try China Glaze in a different color. It worked well for Halloween and for football games to show the school colors, but it does not turn out to look very great! I definitely recommend trying a different brand if you are looking for this particular color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louis Vuitton Purse Organizer from www.pimpmyspeedy.com Review

MetaGrip Ponytail Hooks Review

Maybelline 205 Nearly There Lipstick Review